Acesonic has released another powerful karaoke amplifier utilizing a USB interface for both playback and recording, and using the BBE Sonic Maximizer. This combo will ensure you get the best audio quality from your system.
The Acesonic AM-825 Professional Karaoke Mixing Amplifier can receive a digital signal from and to your PC using USB 2.0 interface. What this means for you is no loss of quality, no static, and most importantly no interference when outputting to your speaker system. You can also record clear digital audio signal back to your PC from your live performance.
This amplifier has every connection you'll need. A RCA video, and S-Video input are installed for you to choose from for use with the USB audio interface. You'll have 2 component video inputs, 3 RCA Audio/Video inputs, 3 S-Video inputs and 4 audio outputs. One component video output and one RCA Audio/Video output will enable you to pass the audio signal over to other devices. To make things a little easier, there is an auto selector built-in so whatever you're playing, this amplifier will be sure to select the right source. This amplifier will output your music correctly with low distortion, and low interference.
For the ultimate karaoke experience, all the bells and whistles have been built-in. You'll be able to change the key within 9 ranges, and tweak all microphone aspects from low, mid, high, echo , balance and volume control. If you use multiplex discs, you'll be happy to know that you'll be able to switch to left channel, or right channel output only if you only want to remove vocals from multiplex discs.
You'll also be able to adjust the music's volume, balance, lows, mids, and highs. For even better sound quality, the BBE feature can be toggled on and off. BBE refers to the BBE company's patented Sonic Maximizer technology. BBE is designed to eliminate undesirable phase shifting between high and low frequencies, increasing sound clarity. It also boosts the very high and low frequencies for added richness in sound.
There's also a subwoofer audio output built-in. What's special about this output is you'll be able to send a music signal only (without vocals) to your subwoofer to get the best sounding bass, but if you prefer to do it the traditional way, the regular subwoofer output is also available.
- PC to USB Interface for pure-digital simultaneous Playback and Recording (Windows XP and Vista)
- 2 Component Video Inputs and 1 Component Video Output for HD Video Signal
- 115/230 Voltage for Worldwide Compatible
- Built-in BBE Sonic Maximizer for both vocal and music
- True Vocal Cancellation Function to remove up to 90% of lead vocal on any audio track
- Temperature-Active, Ultra-Low-Noise Fan for non-stop operation
- 4 Sets of Audio Outputs + USB to PC Recording Output
- Total 4 Audio/Video Inputs: DVD/BGM/USB/AUX
- 2 Component Video Inputs: DVD/BGM
- 1 Component Video Output
- 1 RCA Audio/Video Output
- PC Video Input: RCA/S-Video
- Auto Input Selector
- L/R/Multiplex Channel Output
- Music Low, Mid, High, Balance, Volume Controls
- Microphone Delay, Repeat, Echo, Low, High Volume Controls
- Microphone Volume Controls for 3 sets of 2 microphones
- 6 Microphone Inputs
- Master Microphone Control
- Master Echo Control
- Master Volume Control
- 4x S-Video Input
- 4x RCA Input
- 2x Component Video Input
- 1x Component Video Output, RCA Output, S-Video
- 4 Audio Outputs
- 2 Banana Plug Speaker Connectors
- 2 SpeakOn Speaker Connectors
- Subwoofer Audio Out