EXPAND YOUR SETUP WITH EXTRA CONNECTIVITY Sitting on the desks of more musicians and producers than any other, the Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio-quality sound for all your instruments – and 4i4 is the interface of more. Capture more of your ever-expanding setup with more inputs, more outputs and more connectivity. EXTENDED PLAY Plug in and produce; all your instruments, all the time. With two 3rd Generation preamps, four line-ins and four balanced outs – for synths, drum machines or looping hardware effects – our most connected bus-powered interface records wherever your instruments are. Spend less time plugging in and more time playing. THIS IS YOUR CUE Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. Send, stream, sample – simple. THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs, iconic Gain Halos, clean and balanced fixed line I/O and MIDI connectivity mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music. YOUR TRACKS ARE 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you. OUR TECHNOLOGY IS SOUND Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your two-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
• Four balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
• Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
• Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
• Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
• Ableton Live Lite
• The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live's trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
• Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
• A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
• For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
• The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• Landr Studio, plus five free masters
• Produce and release your best work with two-month's access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two month's subscription is over. Landr Studio provides everything you need to mix and master your tracks, including unlimited MP3 mastering, and unlimited distribution on streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, TikTok, and many more.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
• The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous 'Air' we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
• Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you've kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you've heard Red 2 and 3.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
• Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
• Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Relab's LX480 Essentials
• Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC's reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
• All other product names and brands cited herein are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this page are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 2
• Analogue Outputs: 2
• Headphone Outputs: 1
• Bus Powered: YES
Customers who viewed this item also viewed