Novation Circuit Rhythm Standalone Sampler and Groove Production Workstation
- Category: Keyboard Workstations, Synthesizers
Sample. Make beats. Perform. Circuit Rhythm is a versatile sampler for making and performing beats. Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly. Capture your groove quantized or off-grid into the sequencer, and layer up across eight sample tracks. Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more. Integrate Circuit Rhythm into your studio or unplug and create anywhere utilizing the built-in rechargeable battery. Making beats, made easy Push your beat making further and transform samples into incredible tracks with Circuit Rhythm. Tweak samples to perfection, edit patterns on the fly and build beats in no time with a streamlined screenless workflow and a lightning-fast sequencer. A powerful and flexible sampler Find your groove with no limits to your sound. Make beats with high-quality artist sounds out of the box, or plug your phone, turntable or synths into Circuit Rhythm and record sounds directly to the machine, then process and resample them. With eight flexible sample tracks you can immediately play back samples however you choose whether you’re chopping straight from vinyl, making basslines and melodies, or punching in drum grooves live. The perfect performance tool Bring killer highs and drops to your live sets with a DJ-style master filter and a wide range of performance effects. Embrace imperfection with Vinyl Simulation & Digitizer, stutter your mix with Beat Repeat and Gater, turn back time with Reverser, and explore new timbres with Auto-Filter and Phaser for a truly dynamic sound. With Grid FX, you can give samples new life.
• A powerful sample-based electronic music workstation and sequencer.
• Comprehensive RGB-backlit 4 x 8 pad matrix makes playing and sequencing intuitive.
• Capture samplers directly to the device via the stereo audio input or load them via microSD.
• Transform samples with Grid FX — beat repeat, reverser, gater, auto-filter, sample-rate reducer, bitcrusher, phaser, and vinyl simulation.
• Store your creations in 64 project memory slots for performance and easy recall.
• Combine a complete library of Sessions, Samples, and Patches into a single file with Circuit Packs.
• Switch between patterns instantly for engaging live performances.
• Gain increased control with separate transmit and receive settings for the Circuit’s MIDI clock.
• Chain multiple 8-step patterns to create sequences up to 256 steps.
• Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you create and perform music anywhere.
• USB and MIDI connections provide compatibility with the rest of your electronic music gear.
• Novation Components product hub expands Circuit Rhythm’s functionality with powerful web-based tools.
• Firmware 2.0 added editable Grid FX, Beat Match, Fixed Length Recording, and Sample Record for additional flexibility when you're beat making.
• Type: Beat Production Sampler with Sequencer
• Pads: 32 x Backlit Velocity-sensitive Pads
• Sounds: 128 x Preloaded samples
• Presets: 16 x Preloaded demo projects
• Polyphony: 8-voice
• Sequencer: 32-step, 8-track
• Looper: Yes
• Sampling: Stereo sample recording (128 sample slots, 32 seconds per slot), Beat Match, Fixed Length Recording
• Effects: 16 x delay, 8 x reverb, Side chain, Compressor, Filter, Beat repeat, Reverse, Gate, Bit-crush, Phaser, Distortion, Vinyl sim
• Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (L/mono, R)
• Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (L/mono, R)
• Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
• MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
• Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" TRS (sync)
• USB: 1 x USB-C
• Storage: microSD Card Slot
• Software: Novation Components (Sample Pack Expansions)
• Power Source: Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, USB bus powered, USB power supply (included)
• Dimensions: 1.57" x 9.45" x 8.27”
• Weight: 1.72 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed