Returns and Exchange Policy
Return and Exchange Procedure
IMPORTANT: ALL RETURNS MUST BE REQUESTED VIA EMAIL.
Our policy lasts 45 days. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Important: all returns must be requested via email.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, please follow this procedure:
Step 1: For all Returns, Exchanges, or Damages send us an email to obtain a Return Authorization Number, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact us page.
Please provide the following information in your email:
1 – Order number
2 – Request Type: (Return, Exchange, etc.)
3 – Special instructions
Please allow 24-48 hrs. for reply.
Step 2: Print the return authorization number provided and put a copy inside your package.
Step 3: Re-pack the item in the same condition it was delivered to you. All returns must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Step 4: Attach your shipping label to the box, this label will be provided to you by the shipping carrier you are using to return your package.
Step 5: Return the item to the address provided in you return authorization, include copy of your receipt and copy of your Return Authorization Number. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, this is to protect you in case your return is lost.
Allow 3-5 days after your return has been delivered. All Refund will be posted back to the same account used to complete the purchase.
How Do I Return My Product?
If you need to return an item:
Please Contact us via email at: email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN), after arrival and inspection your corresponding refund will be process.
Please allow 10-15 business days for the refund appear in your bank statement, this time can vary depending your bank policies.
What If I Am Not Satisfied with The Product?
PlayMusic123.com is committed to providing you with the best online shopping experience you've ever had!
45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be sure you've got the gear that's right for you. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return most unused and new items within 45 days for a refund*, exchange or store credit.
45-Day Low Price Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest price - not only when you buy, but for 45 days after your purchase as well. If you find the identical item, in stock and advertised for less at any authorized U.S. dealer (auction web sites excluded), we will beat that price up to 45 days after shipment of your purchase. This guarantee does not apply to discontinued, special order, blemished, damaged, closeout, open box, refurbished or auction items.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We here at PlayMusic123.com guarantee to go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied. Our knowledgeable, friendly Sales Associates are dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase and the price you've paid.
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your order or product please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct any issue with your order.
What If My Product Is Damaged During Shipping?
PlayMusic123.com will cover all damaged items by the shipping carrier. The procedures to replace a damaged shipment are as follows:
Procedure for items shipped via "non-freight" service such as FedEx and UPS:
- The shipment recipient must call the appropriate shipping carrier as indicated on the shipping label; DHL at 1-800-Call-DHL or FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx, UPS at 1-800-PickUPS. The recipient must give the shipping carrier the tracking number(s) on the shipping label and request a pick-up because the item(s) was damaged during shipping. This first step must be completed within 5 business days of the shipment's delivery.
- After DHL, FedEx or UPS picks up the damaged shipment notify PlayMusic123.com of the situation via email at email@example.com. Include the PlayMusic123.com invoice/receipt number and your purchase order number as well as a description of the damage.
- PlayMusic123.com will replace the shipment at no additional cost after the shipping carrier has verified that the shipment's item(s) was in fact damaged during shipment, this process usually takes 5 to 7 business days.
Procedure for items shipped via freight service such as FedEx Freight, Watkins, Saia, etc.:
- The shipment's recipient must receive the shipment in person and must inspect the shipment when delivered.
- The recipient must notify the freight delivery driver of the shipping damage, request damage documentation and refuse the damaged shipment.
- PlayMusic123.com will replace the item at no additional cost to the vendor after PlayMusic123.com has verified that the item was in fact damaged during shipment.
- PlayMusic123.com will not cover a shipping damage return and/or replacement in which the customer and/or our client fail to follow the proper procedure.
What Items Are Not Returnable?
Due to certain legal and health restrictions mouthpieces, reeds, software, books, videos, CDs, harmonicas, internal earphones, earplugs, and microphones, drumheads, drum sticks, cleaning and care products, rosin, tubes, strings, computers, DJ cartridges and styli, fog fluid, cleaning products, vintage items, demo gear, opened strings, accordions, band instruments, brass and woodwind instruments, tubes, items specially ordered from a manufacturer for a specific customer cannot be returned or exchanged. *With no exception, all delicate products that are affected by climatic conditions such as heat, cold, dryness, or moisture cannot be returned or exchanged, please see full list on our terms and conditions of sale.
There is a 14-day return policy on the following items: Recording devices - multitrack and mixdown, DJ mixers, turntables and CD players, studio monitors, pro workstation keyboards, rackmount signal processors, fog machines, and lighting effects.
Placing an order indicates acceptance of all terms and policies stated herein. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The responsibility to remain familiar with these terms and conditions is yours. Please check this page periodically for updates and changes.
PlayMusic123.com Policy Control: Page Last Modification 02/01/2017.