The VR2, an active ribbon that can take violins and voices right to the foreground of your listener's stereo. The VR ribbon microphones from sE mark a new era for ribbon mic technology. Until the VR Series, the only ribbon mic in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was our own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1. This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent. With the VR mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by our highly specialized technicians in sE's capsule room.
• Electronics: Active
• Generating Element: Hand-tensioned 2.5µm aluminum ribbon
• Directional Pattern: Figure-8
• Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
• Impedance: 200 Ohms
• Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dB)
• Max SPL: 135 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB
• Self-Noise: 18 dB(A)
• Matching Connectors: XLR3F
• Power requirement: 48V Phantom
• Dimensions: Length: 33mm (1.30 in.) Width: 19.5mm (0.77 in) Height: 187mm (7.36 in)
• Weight: 360 g / 12.70 oz.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed