Defined by its clarity, dynamic range, and fast transient response, The AG 700 delivers a big low end and high clean headroom. With its robust tone-shaping features the AG 700 is a powerful tool for every bassist and genre. This solid-state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. Boasting our most flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and can operate down to 2.67 ohms allowing for 4- and 8-ohm cabinet pairings.
• Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
• Preamp Section: Solid State
• Power Section: Class D
• Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
• EQ Section: (Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz | Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz | Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz | High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz | Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz | Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving)
• -10dB input pad
• Tuner output
• Inputs: One 1/4? input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
• Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
• Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
• Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
• Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
• Weight: 4.9 lbs.
• Dimensions: 12” x 9” x 3”