Washburn Confort Deluxe Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural Finish
- Category: Acoustic Guitars, Acoustic-Electric, Washburn
The WCG66SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar with a venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. A highlight of the Comfort Series is the beveled strip of mahogany at the lower bout which becomes part of the mahogany top binding. The guitar features a book matched solid Cedar top, spalted maple back and sides, mahogany/maple bound body and headstock. The satin finished mahogany neck has an ebony fingerboard devoid of inlays and in tandem with the mahogany bound ebony bridge adds an aura of understated elegance. A maple/mahogany/maple strip splits the book matched spalted maple back as well. The spalted maple capped headstock features a pearl inlaid Washburn logo and stylized W as well as Grover 18:1 tuners with ebonite buttons. The gorgeous rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany. The WCG66SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar in its own right but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
- Comfort Deluxe 66 Series Grand Auditorium cutaway body with deluxe recurve-style Ergonomic Armrest Bevel.
- Solid Cedar top, Spalted Maple back and sides.
- Bone nut & saddle. 25-5/16" scale length, 1-3/4" nut width.
- Mahogany bound bridge, body, neck & headstock with mitered wood trim, 3-ring Maple/Mahogany parquet rosette.
- Fishman Presys+ 501T electronics with tuner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Takamine Acoustic Guitar