The WCG20SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar that features a book matched solid Sitka spruce top whose tone will improve with age, supported by Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing, rosewood back and sides, a cutaway for superior upper fret access and premium Fishman 301T electronics for natural amplified acoustic tone. Of course the unique feature of this model is the beveled mahogany binding on the lower bout that provides the comfort the series gets its name from by removing the harsh angle that would normally cut into your forearm. Other features are the mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and matching rosewood capped headstock and bridge. Diecast tuners get and keep you in tune. The WCG20SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman 301T is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
- Comfort 20 Series with Ergonomic Armrest Bevel, Grand Auditorium cutaway body electric-acoustic.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Pau Ferro back and sides.
- Solid Sitka Spruce soundboard with "Cathedral-Peak" scalloped-X bracing, Mahogany neck, Ovankol bridge and fingerboard.
- Bone nut & saddle, 25-5/16" scale length, 1-11/16" nut width. 3-ring Maple/Mahogany parquet rosette with Mahogany body binding.
- Fishman Isys+ 301T electronics with Tuner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Takamine Acoustic Guitar