Your guitar is an expression of your individuality. These wood-bound, solid-top guitars are the perfect balance of elegance, musicality and affordability. Songwriting, finger-style, in church or on-stage the Woodline may be the perfect guitar for you. Solid select grade soundboards allow for great tone and Rosewood binding adds a touch of class leading elegance found on hand-made instruments. Low damping properties of the Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle maximize the tone and character of your guitar. Fishman 301T tuner/preamp make for natural sounding acoustic tone in performance situations. Washburn's Woodline 10 Series is a perfect balance of affordability, elegance, sound and stability. Building with properly cured select solid soundboards with scalloped-X bracing, a NuBone Nut & Saddle, and D'Addario EXP1(6 String)s results in one of the best sounding instruments at the price. Designed to appeal to the aspiring singer-songwriter or finger-stylist, the Woodline features understated details such as class-leading Rosewood and Maple binding and faux-wood rosette and Washburn logo. The Woodline Series is available in a traditional Dreadnought and Washburn's new Orchestra body shape.
- Woodline 10 Series wood-bound Orchestra body with solid Mahogany top.
- A solid select grade Mahogany soundboard ;Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing, paired with mahogany back and sides results in a tonally versitile guitar; rich, beefy, and harmonic at the same time.
- Ovankol fingerboard & bridge.
- Low damping properties of the Graph Tech; NuBone nut and saddle maximize the tone and character of your guitar.
- Fishma Presys II 301T tuner/preamp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Takamine Acoustic Guitar